NLC India Recruitment 2020 NCL India Dumper Operator Recruitment 2020 NCL Jobs 2020 Northern Coalfields Limited Apply Online for NL assistant manager recruitment 2020 Dozer Operator Current Job Vacancy 2020 NCL 2020 Vacancies NCL Recruitment 2020 Check Eligibility Criteria, Apply Online & Syllabus
NLC Recruitment 2020: NLC India Limited (NLCIL) has extended the online date to apply for the post of Assistant Manager survey due to lockdown caused by the Pandemic COVID 19. Candiadates can apply before 23/07/2020.
NLC India Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Application Start date||16/03/2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||23/07/2020|
|Last Date Fee Payment||23/07/2020|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card Availability||Notified Soon|
NLC India Recruitment 2020 Important links
|Download Advertisement||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Syllabus|
|Admit Card||Admit Card|
NLC India Recruitment 2020:- Exam Pattern
- The Exam will be of Written and OMR Based Type.
- The score Written Exam will be of 100 Marks and it is common for all post.
- An additional Technical Testof (ITI Level) for 50 marks for the post of Dragline Operator (T) (Position Code HMV09) will be conducted. The candidates applying for the post of Dragline Operator (T) will be evaluated out of 150 marks.
- The duration Written Test will be of 90 Minutes.
- The Exam will be Bilingual of Hindi/English candidate can choose one.
- There will be No Negative Marking for the exam.
- The written test common for all will comprise of questions related to aptitude, trade, general intelligence, mental ability etc. and the Technical Test will comprise of questions related to ITI trades of Diesel Mechanic, Motor Mechanic & Fitter trades.
NLC India Recruitment 2020:- Selection Process
- Candidates who qualify in the Computer Based Online Examination will be shortlisted for personal interview in the order of merit based on
- the Marks scored in the examination. The number of candidates to be considered for personal interview will be 6 times the number of vacancies
- 8.2 The names of candidates shortlisted for personal interview will be disseminated through NLCIL website (www.nlcindia.com). The link for
- downloading the Call Letters to the shortlisted candidates for Personal Interview will be hosted in NLCIL website. Shortlisted candidates
- will also be informed through e-mail / SMS.
- 8.3 Minimum qualifying marks in the Personal Interview will be 50% for General(UR) / EWS and 40 % for OBC (NCL)/ SC/ST / PwBD candidates.
- 8.4 The final selection will be based on the aggregate of marks scored by the candidate in the Computer Based Online Examination and Interview
- (80% weightage for Computer Based Online Examination Score and 20% weightage for Personal Interview).
Click Here for detailed Syllabus
Cut off Mark for Exam Qualification
“Candidates are requested to drop the comments for any queries. And are suggested to visit the recent post column for various jobs.”