Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Admission Form 2020 21 is released by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan On the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya. The admissions are now open for the Academic Year 2020-2021.
The registration date to Class 1 in Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Admission Form (KV) will start from July 20 on the official website kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in.
The parents and the students can visit this website to fill the Form for Class 1 to Class 12 so that they can get admission in various Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools across India.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Admission Form Details
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan publishes the latest updated Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Admission Form Link with some changes in the Schedule as this is the year of COVID -19 crisis.
The Parents are advised to read this article carefully to fill the Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Admission Form 2020-21.
This article contains the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admissions Process for the academic sessions for the year 2020-2021, the detailed eligibility criteria, reservation details, selection list details, and how to fill the Kendriya Vidyalaya Form 2020.
The table below gives the details for the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admissions 2020.
|Admission||Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Admission Form|
|Admission to:||Class 1|
|Conducting Organization||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Affiliation With||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Mode of the application||Online (for class I)|
Offline (for other classes)
Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Admission Form 2020 21 for Class 1
- Admission Notification Date is 17th July 2020.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Admission Form Availability is from 20th July 2020 (Monday) 10:00 am onward.
- The last date to fill the Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Admission Form is 7th August 2020 (Friday) till 7:00 pm.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya List for the Provisionally Selected Candidate and the Waiting list will be from 11th August 2020 to 26th August 2020.
- The notification of the date for the extended offline registration for the admissions of the SC/ST and OBC candidates under RTE provisions will be available on 31st August 2020.
- The list for the finally selected candidates will be available on 7th September 2020, and the admissions will take place from 7th September 2020 to 11th September 2020.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Admission Form For Class 11th.
- For the students already in Kendriya Vidyalaya the registration for the admission to class 11 will start within the one week of 10th class results are declared.
- For the students already in Kendriya Vidyalaya, the registration for the admission to class 11 will start within the one week of 10th class results are declared.
- The students who are not in Kendriya Vidyalaya but wish to get admission will have to wait for the notification of Vacant seats after the admission of KV students in Class 11th is completed.
NOTE: The last date of admissions for all the classes in Kendriya Vidyalaya is 15th September 2020.
- The Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 1 studies will start from 15th September 2020, and it will either of online or in the class depending upon the situation of COVID 19 and the government cases.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Admission Form Important Links
|Click Here to check the Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Admission Form Notification|
|Click Here For Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Admission Form 2020 21 for Class 1.|
|Click Here For the Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Admission Form Fill Guidelines.|
|Click Here For the Detailed Admission Schedule.|
|Click Here For Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Admission Form Status|
|Click Here For Pro Forma Documents Samples|
|Click Here For Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Admission Form Application Download Std 1.|
|Click Here For Sample Registration form for class 2nd onward|
|Click Here For Sample Registration form for Class 11th|
|Click Here For Sample Option form for Class-11th|
|Official Websites are: kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in kvssangathan.nic.in.|
How to Fill Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Admission Form ?
Read the list of steps below to complete the registration Process.
Step 1: Registration
Complete the registration Process by following the given steps.
Visit the Official Website of KV Admissions – kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in.
Click on Register button.
Read all the instructions carefully.
Click on the checkbox with message “I have carefully gone through all sections and sub-sections…” at the end. Then click on the “Proceed” button
Enter the OTP received on the mobile number you have used for registration.
Click on the Print Button to download your registration slip.
Step 2: Login and Enter the Basic Information
- Click on the Log In button displayed on the screen.
- In the new screen enters the login details with the correct captcha code and click the login button.
- Fill the basic information of the student and then click the next button.
- Login and Enter the Basic Information
Step 3: Details of Parents
The parents have to enter the details of mother and father like name, nationality, country, state, address, Pincode, occupation, and other details. The candidate has to click on the ok button.
Step 4: Selection of Schools
- Parents have to select the 3 Choices of the schools and states for the candidate by clicking 1, 2, and 3.
- In the next step, the candidate has to choose the Service Priority Category and click on the Next button.
Step 5: Document Upload
Upload the Date of birth proof of the candidate and then upload the candidate’s passport-sized photo.
Note: The documents’ size must not be more than the 256 kb, and they must be in the .pdf or .jpg format only.
Step 6: Declaration
Fill the Declaration correctly and then click the Submit Button.
Who is Eligible to Fill Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Admission Form 2020 21
The candidates must have to use the original documents while filling the Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Admission Form. Not everyone can apply for the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission. Only the children of central government employees and the state government employees can apply.
List of Categories Eligible to Fill Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Admission Form
- The first preference is given to the children of central government staff.
- The second preference is given to the staff of the Children of Army or Ex-Army Staff.
- The third Preference is given to children of State Government Employees.
- The fourth preference is given to a single girl child.
- The fifth and the last preference is given to the children of self-employed and the private employees.
What is the Age Limit to Fill Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Admission Form ?
The minimum and the maximum age limit to fill the Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Admission Form is given in the table below.
|Standard||Minimum age as on 31st March of the year in which admission is sought||Maximum age as on 31st March of the year in which admission is sought|
|Class 1||5 Years||7 Years|
|Class 2||6 Years||8 Years|
|Class 3||7 Years||9 Years|
|Class 4||8 Years||10 Years|
|Class 5||9 Years||11 Years|
|Class 6||10 Years||12 Years|
|Class 7||11 Years||13 Years|
|Class 8||12 Years||14 Years|
|Class 9||13 Years||15 Years|
|Class 10||14 Years||16 Years|
KVS Admission Reservation Criteria
There is a percentage reservation for different categories based on caste, physical disabilities, and the candidate’s economic status. The table for the reservation percentage is shown below.
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Schedules Caste (SC)||15%|
|Differently Abled Candidates||3%|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||25%|
What is Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Admission Form Fees?
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Admission Form is free, so there is no registration fee. One can also take the admission form from the KV school principal for free.
What is Registration Eligibility for Admission in Class 11?
- There is no upper age limit for admission to the Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Admission Form of Class 11th.
- The admissions of the student are purely on merit basis.
The Eligibility criteria for admission in Various stream is shown in the table below.
|Humanities||Student Must have passed class 10th|
|Science||Student must have scored at least 60% in class 10th|
|Commerce||Students must have at least 55% of aggregate marks in all the subjects.|
What are the Documents Required to Fill Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Admission Form?
The list of the Documents Required For the Admissions of the Candidate in Kendriya Vidyalaya is Given below.
- The admission for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21 Class 1 requires the proof of age certificate in the form of a birth certificate.
- The admission to Classes greater than class 1 requires the student to have the date of birth certificate as per the transfer certificate issued by the school recognized by the state Education Department.
- There are chances that the school administration gives admission to the student without the transfer certificate upto class 8th. Still, the student must have a valid birth certificate.
- The grandchildren of the Member of Parliament and PSU employees can get the admission in the School with a valid relationship proof of the student with the MP’s or PSU employees.
- The grandchildren of the KVS employees or the Ex KVS employees can get admission only when they submit the relationship proof of the KVS employees with the Parents of the student.
- To seek admission through the reservation, the candidate has to produce a Caste certificate of SC/ST/EWS/OBC/BPL candidates from an authority concerned with the State/Union Government.
- In case the admission is by the Physically Handicapped category, the child must have a certificate from the civil surgeon/rehabilitation center or any other competent authority defined by the Government of India O.M. No. 36035/5/88/Estt. (SCT) dated 4.5.1999 that states that the child is disabled. However, the principal can visualize the child and can be accepted without any certificate. But the parent has to submit the certificate later on after the admission.
- The Parents have to Provide the Proof of Service Certificate that shows the number of transfer of the Government Employee in last & years and duly stamped and attested by the Head of the Office that bears the name.
- The Certificate of Retirement for the Uniformed Defence Employees is also Required.
Helpline Number For Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Admission Form
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan,
18, Industrial Area,
Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg,
New Delhi- 110016
Phone No.- 011-26858570, 26512579
Email- [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions On Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Admission Form
Will central/state government worker grandchild get Kendriya Vidyalaya?
Yes, the children/grandchildren of MP’s, PSU Employees Army central/state government employees can get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya
What is the method to get admission in KVS from Class 2 to 8?
The admission from class 2 to 8 is based on the Priority basis of various categories. There is no admission test for the candidates.
How to get Admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 11?
The admission to class 11 is based on the reservation of various categories and marks scored in Class 10th.
How to get Admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 9?
The admission is based on the test of the subjects – Hindi, English, Maths, Social Science, and Science with the Pass marks – 33% for general and 25% for SC/ST/PH.
Where to Fill Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Admission Form 2020-21?
The candidates can apply online on the official website kvsonlineadmission.in.
“For latest jobs and Sarakri exam notifications stay connected to latest Indian job website and check the visit to recent post category column below”